MFP, Take 2

MrsMSG
MrsMSG Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, all.

I was introducted to MFP in July 2010, and lost 10 lbs in about 7 weeks utilizing the site. Yea, me! ( I went from 173 to 163.)

I fell off the wagon big time around Labor Day, when I stopped seeing results and gave in to my lifetime flaw -- emotional eating -- when my parents 28-year marriage ended.

I not only gained back the weight I lost, but then added 7 lbs to it. =(

I NEED to get back to a healthy weight (last seen about 6 months before I got married, in Oct. 2005). 5 years of LIFE -- including marriage, 5 back-to-back pregnancies, two miscarriages, a cross country move for my hubby's job [Jan '09], a they-took-everything break-in of our new home [April '09], the death of our second son at birth [May '09], and leaving a career I loved to become a SAHM -- has taken be from a healthy 130 to a shameful and dangerous 180.

I don't sleep well, I have little energy, I ache from head to toe. I want to be healthy and fit, for me and for my family.... but am overwhelmed at the seemingly daunting task.....

Any words of encouragement are welcome and needed. Thanks!

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Words of encouragement = I LOVE YOU! :heart:

I'm back myself after a couple month break. You got me, babe. :wink: (and Ang and Kelly...when they're around LOL)
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    You are e hero! :flowerforyou: Surviving all this proves it. I strongly believe you can get to your ideal weight - just be confident and enjoy your two little wonders :heart:.

You will get there!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Hi, Monica! You can do it:) I, too, took a break for a few months. We are in this together!!!! (((hugs)))
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Toldyaso! :wink: :heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Seems like many of my old friends are back at it - I too am working off what I've already lost!

Great to see us all workin' it!
This discussion has been closed.