One month of lifting - with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    awesome. congrats! I am new at this. I had to look up what strong lifts were. how much weight did you start with?
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Fab waist for a month's work, well done!
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    A 4 week change like that? Crazy!! WTG!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to keep lifting!!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You look great and that is after only one month!!!! My son and I started stronglifts this week, we are loving it. It has made me even more enthusiastic after seeing results like yours.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!!! Well done for getting back at it! You look amazing!!!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Looking good, definitely see a big difference!.
  • midnight419
    midnight419 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress! Keep it up!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    May I ask what the difference in weight is between the two pictures? I'm really interested to see if it is the same.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    One month and that much change?

Well done.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    May I ask what the difference in weight is between the two pictures? I'm really interested to see if it is the same.

I asked this too - Jenky is on my FL - there is no weight change! isn't that awesome! :-D you can look much slimmer but be the same weight ;)
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good on you!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

I asked this too - Jenky is on my FL - there is no weight change! isn't that awesome! :-D you can look much slimmer but be the same weight ;)

Ooh! Sorry, I scrolled through the thread and didn't see the question. Yes! This is really what I wanted to hear!
  • jaeein
    jaeein Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    that's AMAZING!!!! great job! i want to get my husband to do this with me! :)