weight loss

Options
I was doing well on diet still have believe and want to get to target but recently seems to be not working and some nights find myself snacking too much hate myself for this and not long to Christmas so want to loose at least a stone by then any advice?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet, think of it as a life style change.

Sometimes I have those cravings where I just want to get a pizza or munch my way through a big bag of crisps or mcdonalds... what's stopping me is will power.

Just keep on going, we all slip up sometimes and it's a good learning method. We can learn from our mistakes, and improve for next time.
  • celtic4me66
    celtic4me66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thanks I will keep going and I know no one is perfect on their weight loss journey :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Look at how much you accomplished thus far and use that as motivation.
  • ResolutionSlimDown
    Options
    If you aren't eating more (smaller) meals throughout the day already I would give that a go. When I first started my journey learning to eat smaller meals throughout the day really helped me stay fuller longer and I didn't snack as much at night. Also allowing myself to have a cheat meal once a week helped too. Knowing that I could have something I really wanted at the end of the week made it easier for me to stay on track and there are plenty of articles out there that promote why having a cheat meal is an excellent way to stop your body from hitting a plateau. If you want to connect with me please feel free to send me a friends request! :)