Biggest Loser Work Out

psychicreader80
psychicreader80 Posts: 43
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So I just got the Biggest Loser Workout, which I hope to start today when I get home from work. Has anyone tried this before? What were your experiences with it? Any feedback?

Also a bunch of us are on facebook with the biggest loser application. We have a group called MFP Biggest Losers. It is really cool and we are in 14th place as a team. If you want to join us, that would be great. We weigh in and track work outs. The bigger the team, the higher we get on the Leader Boards. I love it.

Here is the link to the application and if you want to join, search leader boards, we are #14 called MFP Biggest Losers. It would be nice to have more people join.

http://apps.facebook.com/thebiggestloserapp/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

I would love to get any feedback that anyone has on these DVD's. I am pretty excited to start them.

Feel free to add me on MFP is you would like.

Thanks Everyone for reading,

Replies

• NicoleRuth
    NicoleRuth Posts: 25 Member
    I have not tried them but would love to know how they are so I can see about getting one. Bump!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    bump
  • I am excited as well about the work out. I will let you guys know what I think of it tomorrow.
  • laurawright
    laurawright Posts: 7 Member
    I have a couple different ones! (Yoga, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Power Sculpt) They all really kick your butt. I was surprised because I thought yoga was just like stretching and peaceful. Nono....you get worked! I'm wanting to go buy all of the different DVDs. I also love them because a lot of them you can pick your work out since it has different levels.
  • I know we got the last chance work out, yoga and a few others in the set. I am hoping for a starter level so I can get into shape before it kicks my butt.
This discussion has been closed.