thinique

Options
Is anyone doing thinique?

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    No. Just using a calorie deficit.

ETA: I know you're not new but this page has a lot of useful links that might help

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1455850-new-here-have-questions-this-may-help
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I did a search and no one has mentioned it in months. I am on the plan and would like to start a group. I just need to know someone is actually interested
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Good luck!

I'd never heard of this until now.
  • raindancer
    Options
    It is a medical supervised very low calorie, low carb diet. I have lost 21 lbs in the first 5 weeks.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Just an FYI - even though it's MD supervised, MFP doesn't like VLCD's. So you may want to check the terms of service before starting a group.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I never joined one of those programs, but I know people have lost weight with Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, etc.

Just bear in mind that when the diet ends, you have to eat right and exercise.

At some point, you have to learn how to eat a normal amount of food without assistance, just by listening to your body.

Good luck.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Just an FYI - even though it's MD supervised, MFP doesn't like VLCD's. So you may want to check the terms of service before starting a group.

True, I started not to post anything. I just have always found great support here.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Sounds really unpleasant, expensive and unnecessary to me.