Thinking of getting new hair for the new figure

Options
2»

Replies

• dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    As someone who is bias and loves short hair, I say go for it. New hair for a new body.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Go for it...remember it's only hair and will grow back. Not to mention you've already rocked the short do so you know you can!

i'm still waiting on mine to... it's been almost 10 years.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My former boss had the short pixie, like the one on the Alyssa Milano pic linked above and it was very cute on her.

I know what you mean about feeling pointless about having it longer when you just wear it up all the time. I'm going through that now but still can't decide - keep having those really good hair days that make me wary of cutting it. LOL!

Anyway go for it!!

@BigT - it might help if we knew what you looked like but generally I like a long high and tight (longer on the top than standard)
  • intrepidelephant
    intrepidelephant Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Go for it. And even though I'm currently in grow out mode, I know exactly what you mean about attention from men being "better quality" when you have a pixie. Totally get that. Enjoy!

Ummm... "better quality" men? I honestly do not know what that means.

I don't mean the men are better quality, necessarily. Not sure of the OP's exact meaning but I just meant, with long hair the compliments many guys give tend to be like "ohhh I love long hair on women" or "you have pretty hair" and with short hair it's more flattering and based on other things, like specific facial features, or a general "you're stunning" and other great, flattering stuff like that. Better quality attention.

shrugs

Mostly it means homeless guys and gross, middle aged bikers outside the Tim Hortons stop making comments
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    Options
    short hair is great! I love the Aline cuts! they are both modern and classy!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    haha - I just cut mine from being long :laugh: :flowerforyou: Do what makes you feel alive my friend! :drinker: