IM NEW- Positive Friends Wanted (especially petite women!)

Hi Im Amanda!

I'm here to lose 20 pounds and go from 130 to 110. I'm 5'2 and am most comfortable at 110ish, but the past few years have been so busy and stressful that I have slowly packed on 20 pounds.

I'm a teacher so I'm fairly inactive at work during the day, and I go to night classes for grad school most nights, so I really only have time to work out on the weekends. When I do have the time to I like to hike or go for walks in the country, ride my bike, walk my dog, and do yoga.

I am trying to stick to 1200/day. Im also a vegetarian. I'd love friends for support and advice! Especially if you can relate to any of the things I mentioned above :)

Replies

• lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    hi, you can add me if you like! I'm 5'4 and trying to get around the same weight as you. I'm also really active on here (27 day streak!)
  • emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi,
    I am Emily. I am 26, an also lead a busy life. I am 5'4 and 124lbs, hoping to get to around 110. I am also trying to stick to 1200 a day.Add me if you like! I would love more friends, to help.keep me on track!
  • I'm 5'1.5" and on a 1,200 calorie plan. I'm small framed, so my goal is the bottom number suggested by the CDC. I'm not sure if I will go that low but I have a ways to go before I need to decide ... haha. Add me if you would like :). Take care
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm 5 feet working to get to 105. Add me if you like. :)
  • I'm 5'1.
    I started at 130ish, and am currently 115. Aiming to get down to around 107
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • R2Detoo
    R2Detoo Posts: 31 Member
    Hey Amanda, feel free to add me! I'm 5'3'' and I'm trying to get to 120! (I'm also a vegetarian! :) )
  • veryhappyfeet
    veryhappyfeet Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me too! 5"4 at 115 lbs now. Aiming to hit 110 :)