In need of support and requesting MFP Friends..

Options
Good evening my name is Teresa and I found out about MFP from a friend. I have been logging my foods and exercise for the past 7 days on MFP and I find it much easier then counting points as I was doing with Weight Watchers. I have been doing weight watchers for a while and I am seriously burned out counting points. I always felt like I was hungry no matter what I did or ate. I am truly thinking about ending my monthly membership with weight watchers and use that money to buy healthy foods and countine to talk with you all and track on MFP. I have found the site amazing, user friendly and I love the success stories, amd the food database scanner is awesome. The success stories make me feel that I can be a success story as well. I have 50 pounds that I need to and will loose and I would love to have friends and inspiration to help me along the way, as well as me helping someone else along the way. I am very excited to be on this site and I am looking forward to great things and awesome changes within me and this body.

Replies

• SpiralSparrow
    SpiralSparrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 50 more pounds to lose :) I'd love to be friends!!

Sparrow
  • bhinoj
    bhinoj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. We can all use as many friends as possible to get support.
  • mrichards59
    mrichards59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa

I too have done weight watchers and am considering ditching slimming world as you say, the money could be better spent. I have signed up for MFP but I am starting Monday as i work 12hr nights on a 4 on 4 off system and finish Mon morning this week. I want to lose 60lbs. I would love to share the journey with you.