Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• Random1986
    Options
    I'm so in! I'm getting married April 9th & I'd like to be down 10 to 15 lbs by then
  • crissy5287
    Options
    I'm in, getting connected and knowing I have to account for myself with other people will help me. Add me if you want :)
  • freemel
    Options
    i am definately aiming for april:smile: so far i am working hard at itup at 5 every morning! you can add me, most of the time i am on my android.
    mel
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I have until June to lose my weight, but April is a great Milestone!

2969672.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kandy3
    Kandy3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LWBA
    Hallo everyone hope your day has been good? Over 2,300 hits on our LWBA! My goodness! So many people trying to do the same thing. This is the first time I have ever tried online support for a chronic weight problem and I'm so impressed. It is hugely supportive and somehow lifts the spirits immeasurably.

It would be really interesting to hear your most important tip. Eg if you could give one gem of advice to someone, what would it be?
    Mine would be 'look at what makes you fall by the wayside? What makes you think that one meal or snack or drink needs to make you give up and start gaining the weight?'
    Look forward to hearing from you all.
    K:love:
  • sweetsweetloriedw
    Options
    I'm new here, but I am in, I need to lose at least 15 pounds by April... let's do it!
  • clevethin
    Options
    I'm in. Hopefully this will help hold me accountable!
  • anewme58
    Options
    I fall by the wayside if I let myself get too hungry. I need snacks that will hold me over to the next meal, especially between lunch and dinner. When terrific hunger sets in - I tend to overeat in order to get rid of that nasty hunger feeling. I have learned to bring along an apple or an orange if I am running errands or shopping. That's my tip of the day!
  • nelenap
    Options
    I'm in!!! Hopefully, I will be on my ideal weight but that time.
  • Serenity79
    Options
    I find it quite helpful to plan out what I'm going to eat during the day and then input it into my food diary and see what my numbers come up as, then if I'm going over I can adjust, rather than Inputting as I go along, coming to dinner and realising I only have 200 Cals left (I am unable to exercise much so I can't earn back calories)
  • bayba792
    bayba792 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in I would like to lose 20 pounds by April. It's nice to have someone to be accountable to.
  • TheLastKeeper
    TheLastKeeper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan, to me. I need a little accountability to keep me honest. Thanks a million.
  • fannyanntut
    fannyanntut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, this is going to be great! good luck everyone, whatever we loose is a success x
  • Diane927
    Options
    Count me in. We shoule be moving into a new house in April and I need all the energy I can get to do this and enjoy my new place. It will be great to have some buddies to help along the way.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So I got on the scale this morning and was so surprised to find that I lost another 2 pounds! That means I lost a total of 5 pounds so far this month! Whoo Hoo!
    Now we'll see what happens this weekend! Weekends are the worst for me! During the week I do well because there are no snack machines and I can only eat what I bring from home. Of course working in an office that is all about organic farming and veggies helps!
  • denise309
    Options
    Hi
    New here :flowerforyou:
    I am in...would like to lose 15lbs by the end of March...woot woot:love:
  • sandybaby13
    Options
    count me in candy just joined 2day really need motivation so sounds good will add u now cheers
  • TrinaRamsey
    Options
    I'd be interested! This is day 2 on this site for me so I'm a newbie. Please let me know how to go about joining, etc!
  • wendehaynie
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Weighing in Monday....saying a prayer! :laugh: