Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• nilyam75
    Options
    Im in: ) I started this site a few days ago and need to loose 30lbs by May 31st! :happy: We can do this!!!
  • tonyaluz
    Options
    I am getting married April 23rd and have this "competition" going on with my maid of honor. Sounds like a great group for me to get in on. :)
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    For some reason I thought this thread was locked, but I have had another weigh-in since I last checked this thread and I am down to 122. (Most likely 121, but I am waiting until Sunday morning to find out for sure.)
  • atyson06
    Options
    I'm in!!! I started at the 1st of Jan and so far I've lost 10 pounds! :D
    I'm doing the 30 day shred (day 2) omg get it! its a KILLER.
    Im also walking an hour a day.
    Oh yeah and EATING RIGHT!
    My goal is to lose 20-30 by april. add me!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, I'm supposed to go on vacation in May so I hope I can wear that bikini

2626551.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Skinnybab
    Options
    Hi guys
    How about we all get together and encourage eachother to 'lose weight by April?' We could aim to try for 14lbs or more, that would be approx 1 lb per week (or more). If you are keen please add me as a friend and we can check in with eachother.

Im in bikini season here i come..lol
  • Jameade
    Jameade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing this in waves. My first Goal is 50; didn't have a deadline but I'll go with April!
    :wink:

3663969.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • yana6
    yana6 Posts: 8
    Options
    How are you all doing with your goals? I'm managing to loose about a pound a week (on average). Not too bad. Sometimes the scale is stuck - even when I KNOW that I've been good. But a few days later I drop some weight again. Patience and persistence!
  • rebrafe
    rebrafe Posts: 64
    Options
    Yep! Count me in :)
  • Nekol688
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm all for it.
  • Nekol688
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm all for it.
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am IN!
  • mom2kgirls
    mom2kgirls Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving on a cruise on April 23 to celebrate both my husband and my birthdays. Hope to lose 20 pounds or as much as I can!
  • rachelc96
    Options
    Woah, that's just uncanny. My goal was 15 pounds. By April. I'm in! (:
  • Shar6819
    Shar6819 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm newbie, would like to join the April Group. I love food and it shows!!!! Goal is to get from 173 to 143.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am a newbie and I am in! I am so going to be wearing a cute swim suit by this summer!!!
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    hope your having a good weekend.
    I'm so happy.
    When I started this challenge I was at 260lbs and now I'm 243.8lbs
    THAT'S A LOSS OF 16.2LBS!!!
    WOO HOO!!
    I'm gonna make it and i'm sure it will be before April!

weight.png
  • mustlovealldogs
    Options
    I am in just restarted today on the yo~yo of life and i am ready to get off!
  • ChristinaERRN
    Options
    I am in, because my goal when I began MFP was to loose 30 lbs by mid april. I know that is a large goal, I will still be happy if it is 20 lbs. :happy:
  • amyhollar
    amyhollar Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!! i just joined MFP today but have been dieting and exercising for a month now. I'm 5'4 and at 139 lbs right now and my goal is 125 lbs which is a healthy weight for my height and body type. I think a lb a week is a great goal and it will help me stick with it to have a long term goal like 14 lbs by april, which will put me at my GOAL WEIGHT. Then comes maintaining, which sounds wayyy better than losing! I'm IN!