looking for a HRM

Kristy1214
Kristy1214 Posts: 198
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
give me a shot out for yours...what do you have...what do you like...what do you hate... I'm going to use a HRM for my first mini goal and I don't know which one to get!!

Replies

• I have a Polar FT40. Got it a couple months ago and love it. Takes a little getting used to the chest strap but that just goes with the territory.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    I'm a Polar girl. 3 years ago got an F6 and loved it till it died. Just bought an FT40, like fasttrack, and again....I'm in love.

It's simple and just what I need. Plus it' has a few more features than my original F6 that I'm happy they added.

Katie
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    I got a Bodymedia Fit armband. It's pricey but I love it! I like the fact you wear it all day. I was surprised by how many calories I burn through out the day and when I sleep.
  • I just got a Polar FT4 and it is awesome! The chest strap takes a bit to get used to, but the HRM is great. The data storage is for 2 weeks of workouts (calorie count, HR max and avg, time you spent in your "zone"), which I have found very helpful. This seems to be one of the cheapest Polar HRM on the market, which is why I selected it for my first one. I'd recommend this product because it is easy to use and tracks what you need.
  • All of these are great suggestions friends!

Kristy, I saw that type and was scared of the price! It does look really awesome though, maybe i'll get a less expensive one for now and if I keep up with it, ask for that for Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.