swimsuits.

Options
2»

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I have found alot of suits i like on victorias secret and on venus.com but i am so afraid of ordering online and not being able to try on!
    Have alot of you orderd online and how did you know what size to get so that it fits good?

I do, I order mine from Land's End, so I can get the bust size right. And I love their tankinis

There should be a sizing guide on the site. Measure your body using a measuring tape and then see where your measurements fall into the chart. If you're in between I would recommend going down a size (swimsuits stretch as you wear them, with water weighing it down and stretching it out) or order both and return the one that doesn't fit.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I have found alot of suits i like on victorias secret and on venus.com but i am so afraid of ordering online and not being able to try on!
    Have alot of you orderd online and how did you know what size to get so that it fits good?

I find Venus the same as Victoria's - you have to order your bikini bottom one or two sizes larger than usual. Venus has numbered sizes. My sister, who wears a 4 or 6 at the Gap usually orders an 8 or 10 bottom from Venus. I've never ordered from them.

Victoria's Secret's bikini bottom sizing goes S-M-L so I like to do the ones that tie with strings at the side, and that way there is a way to make it tighter or looser - I always air on the side of caution and order it a bit bigger, rather than smaller, and I can just tie it up tighter. For the tops, I personally like the neck and back tie halter tops, so again you can adjust the size. The Vic Sec halters that have the band underneath give great coverage, and great LIFT!!!, and can be adjusted to fit your torso perfectly.

Happy shopping!
    :flowerforyou:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    well thanks for the help. maybe i will get back on the websites and see if i can order me one then i can try it on at my house and if i don't like it i can return it!!! yay...that just sounds better already! LOL