Trying to get back on Track

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been on here before, but I completely fell off the wagon. It took a pair of jeans that used to be big for me that have now become snug, for me to open my eyes. :cry:

I've noticed my biggest problem is my snacking. I recently quit smoking so I've been replacing my cigarettes with food and that is what is causing me to snack. I am absolutely addicted to chocolate right now too! ugh...

All in all, I need help! I really want to accomplish my weight loss goals so I can finally be completely healthy.

Thanks,
Tina

Replies

• arm031194
    Options
    new to the forum but not the problem, I was doing great early last year tried the p90x programs , followed a portion control diet , lost 53 lbs after 6 months looked great in the summer, then in october was layed off, fell into depression, stopped exercising and fell off wagon , snacking on cheddar cheese and crackers at midnigth and over eating , gained 30 lbs, ugh!!!. now decided Im worth being in shape , started today with p90x again , and started new eating plan, im hell bent on losing at least 30lbs by june, i know how you feel
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Good luck! you can do it! and if you are wanting to snack now.... maybe try healthier snacking options like carrot sticks or 100 calorie popcorn? Or find a friend to go for a walk with when you start getting bored.
  • shan2399
    Options
    mmmmmm, find a friend, where in the world would you do that? duh!
  • tinybiny0515
    Options
    I can definitely do walks. I was actually just thinking about that last night. Just hook up my ipod and go. Just wish it wasn't dark out by the time I got home everyday. That's my only deterrent.