Hi all :)

Options
amandat_79
amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
I'm new to this site and am so glad I've found it. I have a long way to go to my desired weight range but I am finally ready!! I'm excited to see that I can do everything on here that I was so busy trying to write down and having to figure out myself (calories etc). Good luck to all with reaching your goals.

Replies

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and am so glad I've found it. I have a long way to go to my desired weight range but I am finally ready!! I'm excited to see that I can do everything on here that I was so busy trying to write down and having to figure out myself (calories etc). Good luck to all with reaching your goals.
  • rainysoul
    rainysoul Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am glad you have found this great site! I think you will be very happy here!
    Good luck in all your goals, and feel free to keep in touch!
    :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Good luck and all the best at achieving your goals!

:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: Very glad you joined us. It does take time but it goes by faster then you think and meanwhile you are eating healthier then ever. We are all here for you.:smile:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too & have already become so addicted to all that this site offers! You'll just love all the support & tools that are available here! Good luck!!!
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi im new too. I love this site, glad i found it. I have only been on for 4 days and i weighed myself ( i know im not supposed to, and you should only weight your self once a week but i couldnt resist ) and i have lost 2 pounds already!!! But i dont log my actual weight till sun/mon. It has really spurred me on.
    Good luck on your weight loss!!!

Pamela x

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • juanitablackshe
    Options
    Ever have one of those day. Yeah, someone brought in donuts. Glazed from Krispy Kreams. Usually I don't like Krispy Kreams but the box is calling, no, screaming my name, suggesting that I take one, two or more.

I've just started this program and really want to succeed. HELP!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The key to success is being prepared. From now on bring a snack to work and when you see doughnuts think of how eating them will clog your arteries. Then go enjoy your delicious snack and savor everybite...knowing just how hot your new bod will look. The doughnuts and temptation are not the problem...how you think about them is. Resist 5 mins at a time and the urge will pass.

~Namaste