Need new UK friends

Options

Replies

• Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Fellow Scottish person here which anyone can consider adding.

Been here a while (2nd profile) and like to have some fun while continuing this process.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Another Scot - Open Diary, chatty and I workout generally 6/7 days a week religiously lost 148 lbs since last April so I'm doing something right, happy for chatty folks to add me.

:drinker:
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire
    Yorkshire
    Yorkshire

:smile:
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Wiltshire here
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk so feel free to add me too ????
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    Im in Leeds.
    Feel free to add me :smile: :smile: xx
  • FinFoxPT
    FinFoxPT Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    #TeamUK Feel free to add!

P.s, this lady above is awesome!!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends, but l come with a word of warning

1. I log daily
    2. If you dont log in for over 10 days, your gone
    3. I like to have a laugh
    4. I speak my mind
    5. l flirt
    6. I live in the North East

If after that you think you would like to get to know me better, send me a request with a message,

Are you brave enough lol
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm julie and from good old essex, feel free to add me I log in daily and have an open diary. Can never have too many friends to help you along the way ????????????????????????????????
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm Hayley 31 from Suffolk. I track my food daily with an open diary. Train between 3-4 times a week doing high impact classes boxing and weight training.

Would love to meet new people to help and support. Please feel free to add me x
  • misskimlouise
    Options
    Hi all I'm Kim from the north west UK. I started my diet with MFP 2 days ago. I only have one friend on here at the mo and thats my partner so could do with some more friends. Feel free to add me :D xx
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've recently signed up to MFP and have made some friends already through reading forums. Originally from London, but now living in Newcastle. Would love to have fellow UK friends who would be on around the same time zone to offer support etc, feel free to add me, :smiley:
  • AverageJock
    AverageJock Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    From Scotland and still part of the UK I am very glad to say. Welcome aboard and anyone can add me.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    UK here, Cardiff(ish)
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    After nearly a year off the wagon, its time to get back on. Would be happy to buddy up with anyone who needs support.
    Anyone doing the fast 5:2 diet too?
  • Chelsea16571
    Options
    FR sent
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say, im in somerset :D
  • sazzlepants84
    sazzlepants84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm from good old Yorkshire. I'm pretty new to this and got some exciting things happening in 2015 to stay on track for! I've got around 100lbs to lose so really need some pals who are gonna keep prodding me with a pointy stick! ;) I wanted to be slim and healthy for my 30th birthday (55 days time ha!), that won't be happening but I intend to be well on the way to my goal by then!
  • lizzie14115
    lizzie14115 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am from Scotland. Would love to be friends, feel free to add me. I am a lot older than you, but was a single mum for a long time, so can relate x Catrina
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from the UK as well. Feel free to add me anyone :smile: