NSV: The Salted Caramel Ice Cream Caper

Options
2»

Replies

• oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What I try to do with food like that is challenge myself to make it last at least as many days as there are servings in the container. I bought a bag of Mint M&Ms on Monday in which there are 5 servings. Today, I still have some left, which means I ate a serving or less per day. It's a helpful way for me to make sure I don't binge on anything.

I love this! That's brilliant. I'm def. going to try this.
  • oedipa_maas
    Options
    (Also, fries dipped in ice cream is totally yummy.)

I knew someone out there appreciated this combination :D
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    you stopped a binge? mucho respect from me. I ate a million tablespoons of peanut butter a few days ago after a particularly stressful day. Not even peanut butter, but the high sugar peanut frosting kind of peanut butter.

anyways, good on you!
  • oedipa_maas
    Options
    you stopped a binge? mucho respect from me. I ate a million tablespoons of peanut butter a few days ago after a particularly stressful day. Not even peanut butter, but the high sugar peanut frosting kind of peanut butter.

anyways, good on you!

I've been there, and will probably be there again. The trick is to not give up after a binge. Ever. Also, peanut butter is crack. That's my take.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is definitely crack.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!