Whadja get for Christmas?

Options
Did anyone get a gift to help with their fitness goals?

I got EA Fitness for Wii. I can't wait to try it!

Replies

• doughd2
    doughd2 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a treadmill. :-)

I also got a massaging/heating chair topper.. I can kind of look at it as helping my fitness goals.. helps those sore muscles.
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    i asked for a blender- and got it, so my fiance and i can make healthy fruit smoothies at home :)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Santa brought 2 DVDs (Cardio Ballroom and 30 Day Shred), Just Dance for the Wii and (not fitness related but totally AWESOME) a remote car starter :)

So far I'm loving all my loot.

Charmagne
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    heart rate monitor, new shoes, and new workout clothes! WOO HOO

Now if I can only figure out how to make the HRM work, I'm all set to start the year off right!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I got a HRM, a step bench, and floor mats to help protect my new floor while exercising, crock pot and some bowls. For my birthday I got a ZUMBA for the Wii.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Nope, I asked for a Iphone so I could keep up with MFP anytime...And I got more freaking jewelry. We have been married 37 years this month. Seems like if I asked for an Iphone I really wanted it not another necklace and earring set.. JEEZ.
    even the kids told him what I wanted.
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    I got some work out clothes and an Amazon Kindle eReader. Sounds odd, but when on the treadmill or elliptical, reading helps the time go by faster and takes my mind away from staring at the clock. With the Kindle, I don't have to fuss with holding the book straight or lugging around a huge hard back. :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I got a George Forman grill and Polar FT7 Heart Rate monitor. Tried the Foreman last night, pretty good and the FT7 this morning...love it...simple, easy to use and not a lot of features that I don't need.