3 years of dedication and 315 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• mindyloo7
    mindyloo7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you're such an inspiration! :)
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Did you do this without surgery?
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    outstanding. well done buddy
  • Chanlon67
    Chanlon67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is great determination to stick with it for three years! Very motivated. Good for you.
  • donnadee27
    donnadee27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Just getting re-engaged about my journey and have had a lifetime of quick fixes that didn't last. Your words about eating healthy really resonated. Thank your daughter from all of us who benefited from your post.
  • cake_n_wine
    cake_n_wine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! <3
  • Taury333
    Taury333 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think you've done a fantastic job, and my favorite part of you're whole profile is the one about stopping the BS... that is SO damn true! Great work!!
  • mamatothelils
    mamatothelils Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!! Congrats to you and your supportive daughter!
  • dorisweldon
    dorisweldon Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wow! You are a strong person and I agree with your statement that getting healthy is mental decision. I love your quote - "This is to get healthy; It's not punishment." Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job you have done! Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!!! and many many more successful ones!
  • suefreshour
    suefreshour Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! If you are not motivation, then I don't know what is!
  • grateful120
    grateful120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your healthy life! You are awesome!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You have a wonderful outlook and an honest voice about what it takes. Congratulations on opening the gift that you unwrapped in yourself! Enjoy your body and the new lease on life that came with it!
  • sssmallwood
    sssmallwood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! So proud of you! It gives me encouragement..These 75I need to lose seem impossible but I can exercise though my knees and ankles hurt so I know I can do this with God's help and encouraging stories like these!
  • sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just WOW.
  • Fabulousme15
    Fabulousme15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look great! awesome job!
  • babyj64
    babyj64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness is all i gotz to say brother... never mind more words..lol congratulations on your new beginning
    Your juzt AWESOME bro... keep it up.
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One word: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am awed by your transformation and it gives me hope that I will be able to transform myself as well. I know it will be a long, slow journey (even though I was short and fast), but it will be worth it in the end. Congrats to you and thanks for being an inspiration for all of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!