Just not thirsty anymore and that's bad

Options
Prior to my 30 pound weight loss, I was always thirsty and could drink at least 2 liters of diet coke a day, plus water. While I know that a lot of that thirst was due to higher blood sugar levels pre weight loss, since dropping 30 pounds I am just not thirsty. And that is bad because I have frequent urination all day and night while I am loosing weight. Much more than before. A lot more.

I know that I get dehydrated and have to remind myself to drink water throughout the day. But that is hard to do when I am just not thirsty at all. I don't even have any desire for my beloved diet colas. In fact the last 2 liter bottle is sitting in the fridge unopened for the past 4 days. Problem is that by evening my blood pressure drops to levels that really scares me because of the dizziness and sensation that I will pass out. Of course I will immediately drink tons of water, eat something salty and lay down with my feet elevated, but it can take upwards to 2 to 3 hours for the blood pressure to stabilize.

Is this normal?

Replies