Tea Lovers

Options
13»

Replies

• DHGummy
    Options
    I haven't had very many teas, but I do like Earl Grey. Sometimes plain, other times with a bit of milk and sugar. ^_^
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PEACH! :happy:

Yes! Iced peach tea is one of my favorite summer time teas to make.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Coffee Drinker here.

The only Tea I like is LilacTea.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Good old PG Tips for me!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Coffee Drinker here.

The only Tea I like is LilacTea.

Outside your age range, Bub.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I like my tea iced and full of sugar.
  • SwedishSarah
    Options
    Stash Moroccan Mint is my go to, and for a treat, Teavana Marshmallow Macaron.

I just went to Teavana today, and picked up some Pumpkin Spice Brulee tea, it's delicious! I smelled the Marshmallow Macaron, and I'm definitely getting that one in the future, along with the Smores tea.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness tea... so many

Black tea it has to be Taylors of Harrogate Special Rare Darjeeling Leaf tea with a drop of milk, this goes best with cake!

christmas time i love Bettys spiced christmas tea

Then come the fruit teas Kew spiced apple tea is good also Teapigs superfruit tea easy to drink

Then for colds i sup Tea Pigs - lemon and ginger tea

and for PMS/Nausea/Stomach Upsets I have a personal blend from Hebdan tea, Shambles consisting of peppermint, Moroccan mint, ginger, nettle
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    My preferance is just iced basic black tea (unsweetened). For hot tea I like honey vanilla chamomile lightened with a little cashew milk. I'm not fond of the chai's, minty or fruity teas. I rarely eat anything when I drink hot tea.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Had me some berry tea this morning!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Upton's Vanilla Creme Earl Grey is at the top of my list. But I'm kinda digging this concoction I made by combining a chocolate energy tea and a black currant tea that I found in some bulk shop.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I love the harney and sons tea line. Coconut green tea and vanilla comoro are nice! I also like honey vanilla chamomile and English breakfast tea.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Chai, Green, Yerba Mate, Echinacea, Chamomile are the ones I drink the most. I have several blends/ variations of those. Great way to down water all day.
  • SwedishSarah
    Options
    Upton's Vanilla Creme Earl Grey is at the top of my list. But I'm kinda digging this concoction I made by combining a chocolate energy tea and a black currant tea that I found in some bulk shop.

Sounds delicious!
  • SwedishSarah
    Options
    I love the harney and sons tea line. Coconut green tea and vanilla comoro are nice! I also like honey vanilla chamomile and English breakfast tea.

I'm a big fan of that tea brand as well. I've had the holiday tea, which is one of my favorite black teas. I steep my tea for a very long time, as I love intense flavor, and this tea never gets bitter. I've also had the hot cinnamon spice, which is so sweet and cinnamony, that I can not believe there is no sugar in that tea!
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

I'm a big fan of that tea brand as well. I've had the holiday tea, which is one of my favorite black teas. I steep my tea for a very long time, as I love intense flavor, and this tea never gets bitter. I've also had the hot cinnamon spice, which is so sweet and cinnamony, that I can not believe there is no sugar in that tea!
    Sounds good! I will be looking for that kind!