Replies

• Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    5"3, 160 cm shorty here:)
  • Sandradapanda
    Sandradapanda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always thought I stopped growing at 5'1" so I was surprised when I 3 years ago realized I'm 5'2". I'll add you and then I can't promise my diary is any help, but then at least you'll have another person to base things off.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" - anyone who is active daily can add me! I'm on multiple times a day, my diary is open. I eat 1200 cals a day also - sometimes more if i workout a lot.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3", and you are most welcome to add me. :^) (Anyone is, really.)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.25"! :-D
    I eat 1600-1900 per day and have been maintaining for a few months now after being on mfp for over 2 years :)
  • missfitnessdaisy
    Options
    Hi, 5'3'' here,:) add me if you want to ^^
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    I'm 5'0, everyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • rrcoffey
    rrcoffey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My license says 5'2", so I go with it ;)

I'm going to be adding a bunch of you :) I've been on MFP religiously this year (though off/on prior) and never really got into forums/friends. I could use people in similar spots as I am to chat with and get and give support!

My diary has been closed, but I'll open it. I closed it after a vacation week and never changed my settings back - LOL!
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my diary is open to friends. Always looking for more support, so anyone who wants to add me feel free.
  • landiekate
    landiekate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet exactly! c: (Anybody who sees this can add me! I like tall people too, lol).
    I keep a c/kal goal of 1200-1300 a day, and try to eat back the extra calories from exercise, which is usually around 200.
  • tia45217
    tia45217 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm ~5'3, or so I think, you can add me. Do you think short people metabolize food differently?
  • Soapytime
    Soapytime Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5' even. I'm on about 1400 cal a day and need to lose 45 lbs. Lost 5 so far since August. Feel free to add me!
  • naleger2
    naleger2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1"!
    Diary is open to friends, calorie intake is quite high because i'm still breastfeeding my baby!

Always looking for new friends!! :)
  • hmbrown1981
    hmbrown1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent you a friend request :) I too am 5'2" and looking to add to my friend list!
  • SuzySu
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3.5" and I'm doing IF. On the days I'm not fasting I stick to 1250 cals. Not sure whether my diary is open, but happy to add/be added.
  • atjarman
    atjarman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me also. GREAT idea !!!

I'm 5'1 1/2 (okay....I tell people I'm 5'2" LOL). I just signed up yesterday due to my best friend who seems to really love this site. She's lost quite a bit of weight by being conscious of what she's eating and how she's eating.

I am not only looking to reduce my caloric intake but I'm really wanting to consider nutrition so what I'm looking for are receipes which pack a walloping punch regarding nutrition but doesn't destroy you in calories. Yep - you guessed it - that's hard to find.

Thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to working with people who are of a small stature because, as we vertically challenged people know, our extra calories have nowhere to do except to "pile up" LOL

• DianeFrannie
    Options
    71 years of age, 5' tall, got myself up to 148 pounds in 2002. I felt like I looked like a ball. Goal of 120/115 would make me so happy.
    I wonder how many calories I have burned hemming pants, including pajamas. lmbo:flowerforyou:
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" too with 1200 cal goal and 1500 for only 2 days. I sent you a friend request!
  • LoozR83
    LoozR83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    4'11" here. Feel free to add me :)
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    I am also fun size. 5'1" and a half so I round up.... Anyone can add me. I have not been keeping up with my diary because I have been doing a juice cleanse for a while but I will be starting to update soon.