Not New to MFP but starting a fresh for the New Year.

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been on MFP for quite a while but gone off track ive tried dieting with Slimming World and Weight Watchers but havent seemed to get into it 100%. Now i am 100% comitted and really want to loose atleast 2 stone. So a new start for 2011 i am starting a new job and i want a NEW ME. !!!!! Anyone who has any top tips for dieting and excersise would be greatly apreciated.

Replies

• naidanueva
    naidanueva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on re-committing. :) Same as me...
    Best tip I can offer: BE CONSISTENT AND TAKE IT SLOW. :)
    You can do this!
  • moonbeam74
    Options
    Baby step your way back into the program. Start slowly and work your way up.
    I've found that if I jump in with both feet right out of the starting gate, I tend to wear myself out.
    Start with water, and logging. Then work in some light exercise, and work your way up to vigorous.
    This has helped me in the past...and is what I'm starting on. I've gotten off track the last 3-4 months.
    I just wasn't in the right frame of mind, but I am now and baby stepping my way back in.
    Good luck, and if you need a friend, feel free to add me!
  • sjd200
    sjd200 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks guys we will support each other !!!! x x x
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    same here! I just recommited myself on Dec. 12 ish.. But then christmas week hit and I was traveling for most of week of New Years Eve.. So today I started anew...

We can do this. Feel free to add me if you would like.