past my goal , but my calorie amount is still the same-

Options
I'm 4'11" and weigh 99.6. I started out wanting to lose 5lbs at 108 -but then decided to go to an even 100. At 99.6 today. I did what was suggested to reset calories (changing current weight in goals and then changing it back) didn't work. I read it'll offer to recalculate at 10lbs lost- so I changed my real weight to 98 and it worked, but it didnt change anything. I went on a bunch of calculators and got an average og 1500+ to maintain. But mfp still has me at 1200. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I would suggest using another calculator if mfp is giving you 1200 still, and manually input 1500 as your goal.
    Also, is your activity setting correct? The 1200 may just be due to your height and light weight, not sure, but you can adjust manually if you are still losing. Mfp is renowned for getting maintenance calories wrong anyway.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    This may sound silly, but you only mention that you told MFP that you lost weight, and it recalculated your number from that. Did you tell it you wanted to maintain rather than lose weight? Or did you just change your current weight? It may still be giving you a deficit because it thinks you're still trying to lose.
  • venus974
    venus974 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea- I did change it crom losing 1 lb a week to maintain. I'll. Just change it manually. The apps addicting . Thanks for the replies.