Any Apple Shapes Out There With Before & After Pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• thoyamma
    thoyamma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am apple shaped. This is a link to my weight loss journey with before after pics.
    http://sojo-joshua.blogspot.in/2011/05/weigh-lesslive-more-to-eat-more.html?m=1.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Great progress, everybody! My pics. This is w/49 pounds lost:

Side shots (Sept 2014 vs June 2013)

sidenow_zps49f99e36.jpg

Front shot (Sept 2014)

frontnow_zps1092714a.png

Awesome thread. Awesome work guys.

Hey, thanks :) It's now a month (two months?) later and while I'm down just 3 more pounds, I have to say that I am noticing a bigger difference in my midsection. I'm more focused on weightlifting (All Pro's beginner routine) than running now. I'm not sure if that switch is making the difference or if my body is just to the point where it is finally letting go of the fat in that area. Either way, I'm happy.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Try searching for similar topics. I remember seeing a very good thread about this! One with lots of photos.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    KJK9109 wrote: »
    Any apple shaped women or men have before and after pictures. I'm trying to get myself motivated to start working out again. Any exercises or programs you recommend for an apple shaped body like myself?

Apple shaped. :(
    I've lost 5 pounds since I started using MFP last month. I take measurements of waist and hips again at the end of next weekso I don't know if I have lost any inches yet. No after picture yet.
    I want to lose 30 pounds and have my waist be smaller than my hips. I really want my waist and hips to be in the same clothing size someday.
    I am exercising 30 minutes a day minimum. Walking, dancing, Leslie Sansone videos on You Tube and DVD, pilates occasionally.
    I'm logging most of my food for the day in advance and that is helping.

• KJK9109
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    KJK9109 wrote: »
    Any apple shaped women or men have before and after pictures. I'm trying to get myself motivated to start working out again. Any exercises or programs you recommend for an apple shaped body like myself?

Apple shaped. :(
    I've lost 5 pounds since I started using MFP last month. I take measurements of waist and hips again at the end of next weekso I don't know if I have lost any inches yet. No after picture yet.
    I want to lose 30 pounds and have my waist be smaller than my hips. I really want my waist and hips to be in the same clothing size someday.
    I am exercising 30 minutes a day minimum. Walking, dancing, Leslie Sansone videos on You Tube and DVD, pilates occasionally.
    I'm logging most of my food for the day in advance and that is helping.

I know what you mean about wanting your waist smaller than your hips. Because I definitely want that too. Maybe we can work together on that. I think I'm just going to take measurements more than weighing myself because I get so paranoid with the scale that I should probably seek help sometimes lol. I'll have to try the Leslie Sansone videos. I have been using my Just Dance games as a form of exercise. It is better than nothing at all. Also I really need to start logging my food in. I think I'm going to try to do that in advance like you're doing :smile: