Girls out there with PCOS condition!!!

Options
Hi, My name is Tania from UK. Diagnosed with PCOS(PolyCystic Ovaries Syndrom) years ago. Been battling with my fluctuating weight and missing cycle for years. I had 1 baby girl year ago & trying for another but i know how hard it is to maintain my weight while juggling my life between home, work & baby. This apps really helping me to watch out what i eat, how many calories i burnt just doing bit of house work or taking my little girl out for a walk. Trying really hard to loose some pounds. Good luck to all those who got this problem and know what i m talking about... Good luck to Every1!!

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you are going through! I too have a son (which was a miracle) but I was unable to have anymore children because of PCOS. My doctor told me that if you lose weight you have a better chance of getting pregnant. I wish you all the luck!
  • bnfree81
    bnfree81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how hard it is to lose pounds with PCOS! It takes a lot of patience and hard work but it is possible. Good luck to you. :)
  • cavycity
    cavycity Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS as well, and am just starting my weightloss journey. I am finding it difficult, but keeping on top of calories helps. I have heard that taking thyroid medicine may help as well. If anyone knows of tips, I would love to hear some too!
  • keky389
    keky389 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have PCOS too.. I'm 21 years old and weight is becoming an issue.. my weight fluctuates drastically.. Right now Im heavier than ever. Luckily, my doctor upped my dosage of glucofage which is helping me with the cysts and it is helping me regulate my weight. I'm hoping that myfitnesspal will help me even more keep my weight down by counting calories.
  • yaseent01
    Options
    Good to know that I m not alone. Good luck to all who's trying so hard to keep this condition in it's minimal.