Where are your fat pics?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
I see so many people on here that lost a lot of weight yet when you check their profiles they never have the old fat pics up. I think you should keep a couple for a reminder of where you came from and an encouragement for the rest of us. So dont be ashamed keep some fat pics in your photo albums

Replies

• Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh believe me, I've got them! :)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I avoided that camera as a "fat" person!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I agree! I see this all the time and I always check for the fat pics, but they are nowhere to be found!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I avoided that camera as a "fat" person!

same. there a few others have taken and i'm sorta trying to track a few down for before and afters
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have them... not here....err... well, any recent picture of me is a "fat pic". One of my reasons I am here listed on my profile is so that I can face the camera again :) So I am usually BEHIND the camera rather than in front of it. I can't even stomach the way I currently look
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    There aren't very many of my fat pics in existence- I wouldn't let them be taken back then!
    But, I gotta a couple of them up there in the old profile :)
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I only have one because I spent so much time camera shy, but I'm saving it for when I finally reach my goal weight. I don't even look at it myself because I want it to be like a big reveal for me too. There are pictures on my profile from 30 pounds ago though. :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i have them and i even carry the biggest one in my purse as a constant reminder of where i will never ever be again....
    here it is....
    asept05.jpg

here is my most recent pic with my kids...
    DSCN0257-1.jpg
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    some of us don't have them! i'm on here to tone up and eat well :)
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    It was an accidental, me in the background unawares fat picture that spurred me to do this but that photo was deleted! If I was happy to be photographed in that state i wouldn't be trying to lose this weight....No way!

I hate my photo being taken anyway and I doubt there are more than about 20 photos of me in existence since I was a teen, got a few head shots, a pic of me holding each of my 4 kids seconds after they were born and a couple of full length shots of me...thats it! I was slim until about 3 years ago so not a case of hating my pic being taken because of weight either, just hate it
  • MammaEllis
    Options
    Some, like me, keep them hidden for "shock and awe" at a later date :) I'll be posting my before pics at 100 pounds down.

830631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have one in my pics, but I'm not posting more until I reach goal and do before and after shots.
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    Bluiz, what a difference!! You look amazing!

I've taken some underwear-only shots so I can compare them in the future :)
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't like them but I do have a couple on here. I do use them for motivation to keep going!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't think everyone needs to have their before pictures posted. If you're too embarrassed for now, then just keep them for yourself, for comparison and motivation when you need it. It is still a good idea to take before pictures, but if you don't want to share, that's your business. I don't think you should let anyone bully/intimidate you into doing anything. That being said, I have pictures of myself at all sizes in my profile pictures.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I never allowed pictures to be taken of me at my heaviest, if they did, i deleted them off phones/cameras or got the person to delete it.

Only a few pics at a wedding i had to go to cause I was the bridesmaid, but even then, I was 1 and half stone off my heaviest.
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    I see so many people on here that lost a lot of weight yet when you check their profiles they never have the old fat pics up. I think you should keep a couple for a reminder of where you came from and an encouragement for the rest of us. So dont be ashamed keep some fat pics in your photo albums

It's my profile pic.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I have a few on my profile...plus some progression pics.
    I like to have them as a reminder. I am still shocked everytime I look at them.
    Hard to believe I looked like that a year ago.

But for the most part I did shy away from the camera. So I don't have many befores.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Mine is my avatar (one of the few I have....I was always the photographer lol)
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at some fat pics. i'm to scary:noway: to post them right now. But believe me when I reach my goal or am half way I'll be ready to post them. Cuz right now..it's just tooooo embarrassing! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!