Logging Elliptical as exercise?

thatgirl17
thatgirl17 Posts: 21
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I just have a quick question, what do you log going on the Eliptical in excercice? I see they don't just have an eliptical option? What would be most equivelant? Any ideas? Thank for the help!

Replies

• they do have elliptical as an option- check again, maybe you misspelled?
  • Katamiller69
    Katamiller69 Posts: 9 Member
    they do ... you must spell it right or won't find it.. MF uses.. 2 L's elliptical
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    There's elliptical in the exercise database. I use it all the time for cardio. Beware though of the MFP numbers. When I input my time the calorie burn is very high. This is why I bought a HRM.
  • Yes the spelling is the issue and I too have noticed the default values are wayyyyy high. I have calorie value on my elliptical machine which makes it easy.
  • Thanks! I found it....I hadn't typed it in to search I had just pressed "search" and it never came up. Obviously the obvious thing to do would have been try typing it in urgh. Sorry lol. Thanks for the help!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    What utes09 said...don't go by the MFP calories - it's so different depending on the program you use on the machine and your weight. I have to use a HRM to get it right.
This discussion has been closed.