Gah, Back after three months

Options
I can't seem to do this alone! I took November/December "off", and ended up gaining three pounds and increasing my BMI!

This is a shameful begging for friends, I could really use the support, and I love cheering others on!

Replies

• TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm right there w you, my birthday was in October and it seems that I celebrated all week and that's when I fell off and just could not get back on.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    We all need help some time, even if it is begging!
    Try not to focus on what went "wrong" in the past 2-3 months, but the bigger picture- you have lost 27 lbs and you are back here, rededicating yourself, asking for help/support (which I think is the hardest thing ever!). Look forward, not back and you will be able to do this! :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Here for support if you would like to add me:)
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    You can do this. The important thing is that you are recommitting yourself. You are hear now make a goal to last a month then you can make a new one next month. You have done awesome so keep up the good work!!
  • scm7mr
    scm7mr Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same situation.

Ended up working away in Norway for a month and just couldn't bring myself to exercise at all. Now i've put back on all the weight I lost with interest!

Today was the first day back in the gym and on the calorie watching again. Goal is to lose 2 stone by September.

Add me if you like?