Hello my name is Vanessa, and I am overweight! lol

Options
Hello everyone,

I signed up last night and I like what I see already. I LOVE that everyone can interact with each other and give out helpful tips and advise and we can see how everyone is doing! This is just amazing! I invited a few friends so we can motivate each other and I think they will love this too. I have always been chubby since high school; although, I would love to be the size I was in high school now! I just want to lose about 25 pounds and then keep it off. I am glad I found this app and site. Wish everyone the best of luck and look out for my post when I reach my goal! =)

Vanessa

Replies

• jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • srindal
    srindal Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome vanessa! I just joined the other day! Good luck!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vanessa.....I just recently joined as well and love it....good luck to you!!1
  • alex51026
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    Welcome Vanessa, love the AA style intro, I've been here 3 days and I'm loving the app and the support... I don't feel like I'm dieting :-)
  • MrOutfit
    Options
    Welcome Vanessa :), and what are you using to achieve your goal?
  • Tamez13
    Tamez13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I have a long term goal of loosing 25 lbs before August 31st and dropping at leat 4 pants sizes. I also have short term goals that are broken up unto weekly intervals. Basically I am starting off working out at least 5 hours a week and maintaining a 1200 caloric intake. So this week I am working out Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 1 hour and 40 min each to make up my 5 hours. I can't focus on too much too soon or else I will become overwhelmed and lose focus.

If I was able to stop smoking after being a heavy smoker for over 10 years, then I sure as hell can do this! =)