Looking for friends for support and encouragement

Options
Hi! Starting again on MFP, hoping this time i will have the motivation and willpower to achieve my weight loss goal. At the same time I am also trying to quit smoking so this is going to be a huge challenge for me. Anyone who would like to add me as a friend would be greatly appreciated, i could really use the support and encouragement. Thx! :D

Replies

• ebonybliss
    Options
    Good luck! Keep your focus in your goal and we are all here to support. Quitting smoking was a lot easier for me than reducing my overeating. U will do great!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • khills83
    Options
    You can do it! I believe in you!
  • lodwag
    lodwag Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, i need support too. age is not on my side.UGH. its a new year and a new you. we can do it.......:-)
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Smoking AND weight loss. I like your determination :happy: I'd be happy to keep you motivated on the journey.
  • sexygirl1
    Options
    I am looking for the same, support and encouragement. This is my first time on MFP and I really like it. I started last week was doing great till the weekend hit! UGH.
    I'd love to help you reach your goal. We can support each other!
  • MVJudd
    MVJudd Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your words of encouragment mean so much! :D
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am totally discovering that losing weight and staying motivated is so much easier when u have friends to help support u. Pls add me too I could use the encouragement. I have a long way to go to reach my goal and I dont want to quit in defeat like I usually do. GL and ty!