Looking for motivation and friends! :)

Options
Hi Guys! I'm a college junior, and I am looking for friends on here. I've been a member for a long while (some of which was posted to a different account I forgot the name of, haha). I've gone from 214 lbs to 130 lbs, and I'm 5'5" (technically 5'4" and 3/4s of an inch). I'm hoping to lose another 5-10 pounds, and the last couple pounds have been very stubborn. I'm looking for friends on here to motivate me towards my goal and friends I can help motivate! :) I'm buzzing around here pretty often!

Replies

• feexbee
    Options
    Congrats on getting this far!! I got so close to my goal last year, and then went alllllll the way back up. I've added you as a friend. Hope we stay in touch! You've got this, stick with it!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Good luck finding more friends your age! You need more than your old "Auntie Lefty" to help you on your way. My daughter will be at college next year, so having a college girl as my MFP friend makes me think of how much I'll be missing her next year!

It's great that you've lost so much already. Congratulations! I weighed 130 - 140 in college and always wanted to be 120. Snickers bars were my downfall! And every morning at the commons there were donuts right where I had to stand in line! Too much temptation.

It will make me so happy when you arrive at your goal - and I know you will!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Try using the community search feature and just type in "college." There are some others college girls looking for friends.
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll add you now... anyone else looking for more friends, go a head and add me too!!! I love seeing how everyone else is doing!!!
  • Mildini
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Lez
  • catjwilliams75
    catjwilliams75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work!!! You have done amazing!!!
  • christinelimei
    christinelimei Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's so amazing how far you have come in your weight loss journey! Congrats! How did you do it?
    I need friends too so I'll add you. haha.