Kind of New...shamefully did not keep up

Options
I joined MFP last year at the suggestion of a friend. I was horrible at keeping up here and will be better this year. I have been up and down a size or two for several years...it's time to get on track and stay in shape and get healthy.

I hope this time I can utilize all that MFP has to offer in keeping me motivated and accountable ;)

Replies

• Chellsy302
    Chellsy302 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too signed up last year right about this time. I kept up with it pretty well for a few months and lost about 20 lbs. I have kept most of it off...I think the holidays packed on 2-3lbs though! But, I am back on again!! So good luck and hope you stick to it...it really does work because you can have things you want to eat, you just have to limit portions. :)
  • Berba3
    Berba3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too started MFP last year and did not keep it up. But after having a knee replacement the end of November, I have lost about 10 lbs since the surgery and it has motivated me to try to keep losing! Hoping to stick with it this year!!
  • MakingMoves31
    Options
    HI! you are not alone! I joined MFP the same way, and loved it! I kept up for a while, then I starting falling off with logging and exercise. sometimes life interruptions put us at a halt, but we can keep moving forward. good luck on your journey!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I Joined last year too! Lost 55 pounds and one day I just stopped. Don't even know whys I stopped! I gained half back in 4 months! But I'm working at it again. Any of you feel free to add me!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I joined in Aug Kept up for about a month and just gave up but Im determined so now Im back almost 35 days loggijg in