How much are you trying to lose?

Options

Replies

• darcyinks
    darcyinks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose between 164 and 174. That's two whole people! My very small frame means I'm only supposed to consume about 980 calories a day to maintain my optimum weight. That means if I go to Chipotle I only get to eat part of a burrito to get my entire calorie count for the day.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 150 lbs......
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    5-10ish, and revamping my whole diet and exercise routine
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    first goal is to get to a healthy BMI, which meant losing 23 lbs at least. Once I get to 120 (5ft tall) then I will assess if I need to lose more to work a bikini.
  • jbarton163
    jbarton163 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Since I had my son 15 months ago, I've lost 50lbs which caught me off guard really. But I want to lose another 39lbs to put me at 130 again.
  • playfortoday
    Options
    20lbs, so I'll be 103lbs. Still have 17 to go.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I have about 215 lbs to lose ...
  • bowserette
    bowserette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 73 pounds, putting me at 130. My lowest weight as an adult was 128, and I felt amazing then. My mini-goals are 180 (moving me from obese to overweight) and 150 (moving me from overweight to normal). If only I could fit into that dress again...
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 125, and maybe more depending on how I look at that point. I'd be 120 if I lost that much, but I'm really short so I don't know if I'd still look chubby that size.
  • majinbuu
    Options
    Current : 110KG (242 Pounds)

Goal : 70KG (154 Pounds)

Loss weight: 40KG (88 Pounds)
  • rayflana
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 40 lbs... 3.5 lbs down.... 36.5 to go
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    id like to lose 30 in total. 8 down so 22 to go :) ideally by may when i go on my first holiday abroad with me boyfriend. dont want to look like a beached whale lol. this is our year :) xx
  • skinnypeach
    Options
    This thread nearly made me cry. I have so much to lose - I thought I was the only one in my weight range :(

I'm 350lbs. I'd like to get to 200lbs - so that's 150lbs to lose....for now.
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    About 40lbs. :) I had lost 30lbs already, but now it's the serious weight I can never seem to get rid of.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm 30-ish down, and another 40 or so to follow. That would still put me into the "overweight" range, but I'll see how I feel about myself once I've reached it. So 70 or so altogether.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    About 5 - 8 kg left..

Now the holidays are behind but I'm going to Gran Canaria for a week in about two weeks, so my "getting back on track" is taking a while longer..

Still, I'll be at my goal by June!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want to lose between 38-42 lbs..
  • judswi
    judswi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I over eat during the holidays and gained some weight so I would like to get down to 125lbs, so I would like to loose 20 lbs. I am back on track now. Good luck everyone.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at my highest weight - 395# on 11/17/10. So far, I have dropped 21.5#. My ultimate goal is to lose 245#, but that is sooo far away, that I need to focus on smaller goals. My next mini-goal is 363 for the January No Excuses Challenge. :bigsmile:
  • modelk
    modelk Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 25-30 lbs I'm down 8 so i have quite a bit too go!