Stick with bowflex or get freeweights?

Options
Hey everyone, personally I do enjoy having freeweights at the gym to workout on, i feel like my workouts are so much more intense with them because I can keep a faster pace going when I switch from one workout to another, and the constant force of weight on freeweights is great too.

My weight equipment at home is a Bowflex Xtreme SE, some dumbells, and my boxing gear (heavy bag, gloves, jump rope)

My question is do you guys think it would be more beneficial for loosing weight and gaining lean muscle if I just sold the Bowflex and used the money to get a squat rack that also has a pull up bar, a bench, and a bar with some weights? The Bowflex does have some good advantages by having so many different workouts that can be done with it. But the disadvantage is that you have to take the time to switch all the cables to do different workouts during a superset, and you cool down by then and have too much rest.

So this is the issue, its a good machine, but I just prefer free weights. Any ideas or input on the topic?