Single Mommy creating a new me

Options
Hey all,
I'm Lacy. I am 23 years old and I have a 3 year old son who is my life. He goes over to my ex's Mon-Wed and those are pretty much my set days of working out.

Before I had my son, I was 20 years old, 118lbs 5'1". I may have sounded tiny and skinny, but I have always had a gut. I played soccer competitively for soccer and practiced 3 hours a day everyday. I was always in shape, but no matter what I always had this stinking gut. When I had my son I got horrible stretch marks on my tummy. I absolutely hate them and have not worn a bathing suit since before I got preggo. I think these stretch marks only add to my ugly gut. But today I weight 140, 8lbs lighter than I was at the peak of my pregnancy. People ask me if I am preggo again because I look like my pregnant self again. All my weight gain in my gut. My new years resolution is to get back to the pre-pregnancy me. 118lbs and a much smaller tummy. Looking for some people in the San Bernardino, California area to be a work out buddy. Add me!