jean sizes.

Options
2»

Replies

• ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    Remmber - the size 9 is a Junior size for gals in high school and sometimes college. The body changes once we are 25-30 to more of a woman's body. Aim for a 10 - or even an 8!

I agree! I didn't buy the 9s I tried on even though they fit well. I wasn't willing to show my backside when I bent to pick up my baby. Not all jeans are like that, but most in the Junior section are.

yea i had not thought about that either. i am not into the lo rise thing. i want to leave something to the imagination when a guy looks at me. made me sick when i would go to my sons football game and look down to see some chicks crack showing as well as her underwear. actually i should say woman as she was definately not a college student. lol
    ya know my sis can no even find regular jeans for my 5 year old niece. they are all lo raise so then she has to buy her bikini underwear. that is sooooo crazy!!!!!
  • rockgodsgirl
    rockgodsgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Girl hahah i have that booty as well my friends call me jlo. Hahha If i remember right that size 9 is probobly approx 135 to 140 weight? Man i would love to get back there as well.................let's keep going Robyn