Hello from Newfoundland

mclahey
mclahey Posts: 81 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Atlantic Canada - Newfoundland. I am hoping to lose 25 lbs. I am not sure if I have the discipline. I hope you guys can help me!

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome! This is a great place to be, and I'm sure you can meet your goal!

(My husband and I were fortunate to spend some time in Corner Brook Newfoundland in October. It was an amazing experience!)
  • Hi All:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Atlantic Canada - Newfoundland. I am hoping to lose 25 lbs. I am not sure if I have the discipline. I hope you guys can help me!

Hello and welcome!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Welcome!
  • mclahey
    Do you have family in Corner Brook or was it business?? I am on the East of the Island. But Corner Brook area is beautiful as well!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Do you have family in Corner Brook or was it business?? I am on the East of the Island. But Corner Brook area is beautiful as well!

We were there for vacation, but I wish we did have family there because we LOVED it - especially the Corner Brook Stream Trail, and the people we met in our wanderings were all very kind. Would be so nice to return one day.
  • mclahey
    We have a beautiful province. It is good to hear you loved it. You'll have to check out the \east Coast, and if you can check out the capital city's famous street....George Street, Newfoundland.:drinker:
  • Hey, From the East Coast as well.
    Nice to see you taking the initiative, considering our province is known for having the highest rate of obesity!
    All the best with your goals!
This discussion has been closed.