How to unsync MFP and Garmin Connect

Options
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a clue how to unsync Garmin Connect and MFP? I'd rather enter the activities manually, and I don't like that MFP automatically uploads my MFP data to Garmin Connect.

Please? Thanks! :)

Replies

• Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    On the MFP side, go same place it all started - under Apps. Should be listed on the right under Your Apps - Disconnect.

On the Garmin side, go to same place it all started. Sadly you'll have to remember that or discover it again as I don't know. But look for apps or syncing on their website.
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just did this...I hope I'm remembering it right here... go to your MFP home page and in the blue menu it says "Apps" . click there and I think it should list your Garmin account on the lower right hand side. You should be able to unlink from there.

Hope that works for you!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think it worked. At least it doesn't show anymore in the App pages. Thanks guys!
  • jennywillhite
    jennywillhite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    THANKS ALSO
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have a clue how to unsync Garmin Connect and MFP? I'd rather enter the activities manually, and I don't like that MFP automatically uploads my MFP data to Garmin Connect.

Please? Thanks! :)

Agreed. Occasionally I'll add in an activity here and you see what amounts to garbage on the Garmin side because it doesn't translate well. I wish it was one-way.
  • mistiwiedmann
    mistiwiedmann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to disconnect it on the garmin side?
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to disconnect it on the garmin side?

I'm wondering the same thing...
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Settings, third party app