Just tell me to keep going!

Options
Tomorrow will mark 4 full weeks of exercising/counting calories, yay (I'm proud because after many failed attempts I think this is the longest I've stuck with any weight loss effort, ever)!

After 1 week I'd lost 3lbs; after week 2 I'd lost 2.5lbs more. Week 3 weigh-in, which was this past Friday I had no change. Total 5.5lbs, I'm good with that, it's healthy and realistic.

I know I'm going to be able to exercise Mon-Wed this week; however, I have a preplanned "girl's" night on Thursday and Fri-Sun I'll be going out of town to my Aunt's. My Aunt lives on a mountain with no internet - so I'm not even sure how I'm going to determine calories of my meals - and I'm gonna try but not sure how far I can hike up and down the mountain for exercise.

After no change in weight last week, I'm afraid this coming week is going to derail me. I'm motivated, but if I go a few days without being able to stick with my routine, I'm scared I'm won't be able to get back on the train.

I need to hear someone tell me to keep going, and I'd love to hear how anyone else has pushed through these types of challenges.

~ Seeing others succeed inspires me ~

Replies

• vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If you want this bad enough you can stick with it. You can keep going once these few day are over.

This summer one of my best friends came to town to visit me. We went up to her family's cottage for a few days and it was a few days of some poor food choices. I had started to plateau before she came and obviously it didn't help my situation. Once she left I kept on going and started to lose again.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just keep going!! This is only a short detour not a derailment.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    just-keep-swimming.jpg
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Think about how fun it will be when you get back. Visualize weighing yourself and seeing a loss. Visualize clothes fitting better. Visualize having energy.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Keep Going

"'Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard"
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Keep Going

"'Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard"

That is fantastic