Worst Offenders

Options
What are your trigger foods that really mess you up? Just curious what others' worst offending foods are...

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER... which really bums me out because it can totally be part of a healthy diet. But unless I eat it as an ingredient in something (like a smoothie or dessert) then I have trouble saying no to another spoonful...then another...and another! :blushing:
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Homemade cake
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Even dark chocolate (which can be good for you in moderation).

Katie
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    Ha- mine is peanut butter too! I've eaten entire jars in single sittings!
    My friend used to say that when die i will be lying face down on the floor, littered with empty peanut butter jars and a sink full of dirty spoons!

And chocolate.
    Chocolate is tricky.
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    DONUTS

KILL

ME.

=P
  • MsTrudy66
    MsTrudy66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Agree: peanut butter, chocolate, and my McDonalds iced coffee's!! Bummer.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anything salty like potato chips or crackers.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Biscuits! Especially chocolate ones.. and I seem to be craving ice cream alot lately too :/
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Chips and cheesy dip...
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Processed foods. Even if I meet my calorie goal I can still be almost 2 times over my sodium limit! I try to make my own food, but sometimes I give in. Like this weekend I had two cans of Campbell's Chunky soup because I'm sick and didn't want to make my own again. Just one can is 74% of my daily sodium! So, needless to say, I'm retaining water big time!
  • MelSims_415
    Options
    My worst thing to eat is "Gardetto's" I can't stop myself when I start snacking on them. Sometimes I eat these for breakfast or even supper (dinner). I just love them. I guess I am going to have to stop buying them some they won't be a temptation.
  • MsLizbe
    Options
    anything (usually) sweet and easy to eat that's in the house once the kids are in bed. Biscuits, crisps, ice cream, chocolate, sweets.... Swapping for light yogurt, fruit and high fibre crisp breads with a scraping of pate is a good enough substitute until I break the habit
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Homemade white bread and popcorn:-)
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    white bread and mountain dew.

do. not. let. me. near. white. bread.

oy
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie snack cakes. I will have a day off every now and then, and if those are in the house for the kids lunches, you can guarantee I am going to have one, or two, and have to leave the house to get away from them!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Leftover Christmas cookies. Can't wait til they're gone.
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Same here with processed foods...I just cannot come in under my sodium, EVER! I even shop for low sodium and no sodium added, but still come out over. :( I try to think of alternatives to the processed things I eat and I just don't know what to replace them with or else I would pretty much be eating the same thing every day, which would get old fast! *sigh*
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    chips and ritz crackers. I could eat the whole container in a day :ohwell:
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I can relate to these cravings! So, what do you do to stay away from them?