Hi! I'm Jessica. :)

Options
I'm 21 years old, 5'3, 150.8 pounds and my goal weight is 125 pounds. My goal is become stronger and healthier, and, of course, to burn some fat. ;)
I need accountability, really. These past two weeks I have done really well! I've been doing 20-35 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week and strength training every other day. The area I struggle in is the cravings! >_< Chocolate, Chick-Fil-A, Publix hot wings.... gaaaaahhh. Yeah, so if anyone has any tips on how to curb cravings, please let me know! I am sorta new to this site, so I need to make some friends on here! Thanks. :)
-Jess

Replies

• Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kelly... 23, 5'2, 117 lbs (used to be 130), vegan, and my goal on here is to get back down to 112 (where I was at the start of summer :/) and eventually 108lbs while becoming more fit! I've come along way myself in overcoming cravings and I have to say the biggest help was becoming vegan. I used to eat pizza 3x a week and LOVED cheese/dairy products... giving that up made such a difference in how I felt and cravings totally stopped after 2 weeks. But next came the sweet tooth... cravings for sugar never stopped (throughout my whole life) until I started eating more fruit and carbs (which happens naturally while being vegan) and eventually I literally didn't care about added sugar anymore. It's literally addicting and when you go without it cold turkey, the addiction goes away. I've never eaten fast food really, but I suggest just fill up on lots of fruits, veggies, healthy carbs and protein and you'll feel so amazing you won't even want fast food. Try giving it up completely for a few weeks and see what that does :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)