need help/buddy

I have decided I want to do this but I am not sure I can. I was here last year and lost 34 pounds but put it all back on and then some. I guess what I really need is encouragement and accountability but don't beat me up if I slip, positive reinforcement.
Anyone interested in being a cheerleader/coach or even just a weightloss buddy. My goal is 50 pounds to start and then I'll go from there.
Don't want to be skinny but don't want to be too fat either

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Sure - add me! We are in the same boat. I lost here a while ago - like 30 pounds - then gained it all back and am trying again. I'd be happy to provide encouragement.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    You can add me! I am trying to be a healthier me :)
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    I invite you to join our MFP group, Team Unstoppable. You will find encouragement, motivation, and support in your fitness journey.
  • pammy359
    pammy359 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me, I've been here before and back now. I love this app, it keeps me on track and aware of what I'm eating everyday. I love to motivate and encourage others. I've always been a healthy eater, but at work we snack too much...so getting on board with the girls at work as well.
  • Yes, please add me too! I am in a similar boat. Lost a lot of weight some time ago... gained more than half back, now I am really struggling to loose. I am trying to get healthier too!
  • pammy359
    pammy359 Posts: 8 Member
    I looked for the group Team Unstoppable but nothing came up in my search???? Is that the username?
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    You can add Me :)