Need a Wii Fit?

Options
I have a wii fit listed on ebay brand new factory sealed, unfortunately I listed it wrong and it looks like it will be going for below actual cost you will have to probably do an advanced search my ebay name is hutchings7268....so if you want one you should bid because it looks like it is going to go for less than $20, my stupid mistake. :noway:

Replies

• ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    I have a wii fit listed on ebay brand new factory sealed, unfortunately I listed it wrong and it looks like it will be going for below actual cost you will have to probably do an advanced search my ebay name is hutchings7268....so if you want one you should bid because it looks like it is going to go for less than $20, my stupid mistake. :noway:
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    It only has 30 mins left and it is at $5.50 :explode:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Whoa.... and no one is bidding on it???:noway:
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    it is up to $15.60 with free shipping it is going to cost that to ship it, it is pretty heavy so I will probably lose quite a bit on it
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Hubbz has seen some start off that low and have seen it sky rocket to 150.
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    Hubbz has seen some start off that low and have seen it sky rocket to 150.

too bad I posted it wrong I am an idiot I could cry...I couldn't really afford one to begin with so I bought two hoping to help cover the cost of mine...now it is going to end up costing me a bundle. I hope it goes up finger crossed!!!!!!!!!:drinker: If all else fails I will be using the rest of todays calories for liquor:sick:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you want it?
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    I bought two to try to sell one to cover the cost of the one I bought for myself, because I am poor :sad:
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    You could end the listing and just relist it at the higher price! It would be terrible for you to lose the money.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Good idea sapphyre... better do it quick.. only 14 mins. left.
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    i dont think i can stop it it has 15 mins left and is at $36
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Doesn't hurt to try.
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    well at least it is up to 81 dollars :grumble:
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    yea, its up to $95 now!
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    You could end the listing and just relist it at the higher price! It would be terrible for you to lose the money.
    Oh are you bidding thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much?
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    yup, I'm the high bidder for now! :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    See.... it'll continue to go up.
    Good luck!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    that is weird it is only showing me $91.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    That's the price I see too.
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    Sorry that was my max bid, but someone else just bid so it should say $96