Great workout today!

Options
astridfeline
astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
I had a great workout today! Despite the fact that it's "that time of the month", my heart rate was so low on the elliptical I hardly felt like I was working until the end. I actually felt like I was "in shape"! How awesome was that! I went for 50 minutes/600 calories. Did anyone else have a good work out today?

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had a great workout today! Despite the fact that it's "that time of the month", my heart rate was so low on the elliptical I hardly felt like I was working until the end. I actually felt like I was "in shape"! How awesome was that! I went for 50 minutes/600 calories. Did anyone else have a good work out today?
  • KBagwell
    KBagwell Posts: 78
    Options
    I've just recently started working out....I got about 30lbs to lose!! :( I rode bikes with the hubby and kids for about 30 mins and burned 230 calories!

Its a start...can't stop now!! :)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to do any exercise today :grumble: Had to actually do some work at some point today and then had TONS of laundry to do, too. Plus, the wind kicked up and it was too windy to go riding. I've got a statinary bike but it's not fun so didn't ride it.

But tomorrow is supposed to be nice and no wind, so I'll be hitting the road early!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I started doing Tae Bo Advanced Bootcamp DVD but I was running out of time (I have to get my son ready for school at 7am) and I was not burning that many calories. So I hopped on the treadmill and did some power walking and added some jumprope and ended up burning 407 calories. My goal everytime I workout is to burn at least 400 calories. :flowerforyou: