A journey so long is better with a friend :)

Options
Hi guys and gals!!

My name is Jess, i am 26 from Adelaide, Australia. I am back on the wagon and looking for people to share my journey with. i know from experience this journey cannot be taken alone and be completely successful so lets buddy up!! :)

a little about me.....

- this is the other half of a journey i started 3 years ago. i originally lost 30kgs (have regained just a few.... bugger!) and now i am ready to lose the other half.

- i want to be a runner...... i love the free feeling you get while pounding the pavement....... that is the feeling before i started coughing up a lung and passing out in the street due to my horrendus lack of fitness ;)

- my goal is to complete the city to bay fun run in october 2011 in Adelaide.

anything else you wanna know is open for discussion :)

ADD ME!

Jess xx

Replies

• sherrywoody1
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight and gained back some too, I now want to loose the other half. Would love to add you and good luck on the run. :D
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. I have been a yo you dieter in the past, but this time, I have decided it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know you will love it here too! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other!
  • Diesel66
    Diesel66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I totally agree buddies help you stay on track!!