MFP roadtrip to me! lol

Options

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    that would be fun eh!!!! we could all dress up sgt ... and get drunk and throw his tighty whities in the freezer ....
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LMAO u guys are hilarious....I definately wanna have this slumber party now! I'll make the sugar free jello shots! lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I prefer boxer briefs.
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    i prefer boxer breifs too... but tighty whities ... just seemed funnier lol
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    this sucks i want to come but its abit far for me to dash over hay if i win lotto ill do a trip over and do a mfp road trip
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    lol with gas prices the way they r nobody will probably come..and I'll be sitting here with rollers in my hair and those toe spreader thingy's...it'll be awful lol
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    sgt will come .... lmao....

i would come but that would mean id have to wait 6 months for a fricken passport and id have tp bus it since i dont drive...youd have to pick me up at the bus station lol
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    6 mths for a passport hell we got ours in about 10 days

ill pick you up from the bus stop i drive
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!! PJ party with tons of tipsy girls!!!!:tongue:

LOL, now I wanna go too. I can be there in a couple of hours.

We can go white water rafting. The Penobscott river is a great
    Class 5 that has a giant hole right at the beginning. You want a good
    calorie burn with a lot of fun? Do that! I'll bet you burn 2000 calories
    on an all day white water trip!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

damn!, i've been wanting to white water raft for ages. I'm in if Lauren would be so kind lol
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    yes, you can all come! Pick a date lol I am serious ppl, this is not a joke! lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I actually rafted that river a few years ago!!! Aren't you impressed?? HAHAHAHA!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    By the way Lauren, I'm in!!

Partayyy at Laruens!!!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

I actually rafted that river a few years ago!!! Aren't you impressed?? HAHAHAHA!

and jealous
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    I would love to go white water rafting, I've never been b4, it looks like so much fun!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It is SUCH a blast. I would love to raft that river again! I did it in August back in 2003 I think it was. Man, what a rush!!! Even if you fall in the water, it feels WONDERFUL that time of year. I have a pic somewhere, I should try to find it and scan it in!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ok, so everyone should come to maine! I have a huge full finished basement with brand new berber carpet..everyone can bring sleeping bags and we'll have a huge slumber party!!! YAY!!! lol
    Hey Maine is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am down for another visit!!!! hahahaha nice offer
  • banks1850
    Options
    Tam, my raft was me, 1 other guy, and 6 woman with a first year guide (none of us had ever rafted before). You know that first hole called the exterminator? We got crushed by it, folded the raft in half, flipped it, and threw everyone out, we got swepted down so far we almost went to the next class 5's. It was pretty scary, I guess they had just released the dam that day and the river was extra strong.
    THAT was scary. I have a video of it, I'll see if I can't get it put online, you will see it and cringe, I never saw a big White water raft get folded in half before, but this one did. I really thought I was gonna drown. But it was all cuz our guide was very new, and didn't realize we wouldn't have the muscle to paddle out of the hole.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, a hole is basically the bottom of a small waterfall (like about 6 feet down, and when you paddle out, if you don't have enough speed or strength, then you get sucked back in by the down current. It's usually not that bad, but this day it was extra strong, and we sat in that hole trying to paddle out for like 10 seconds (terrified) before a current caught the side of the raft, folded it up, and flipped it like 5 feet in the air, dumping all of us into a class 5 rapid. They do make sure all the rafts in front hang around with ropes to "rescue" people (there were like 15 rafts on this trip). But most of them missed us and we floated down almost 1/2 a mile before we found a slow part (right before the next rapids) My wife was crying by the end.

On the upside, if you put a few in shape guys (or experienced, strong women) in a raft, then you are fine 99% of the time. For some reason, the rafting company felt that a raft full of newbies, on the 2nd hardest White Water in Maine, on the strongest current day of the year, with a brand new guide was fine. Duh! Nice move *kitten*! Even though, it was still really fun.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    OK Can we eat Lobster and go to Arcadia National Park ? It is far from FL but they call me AAA cause I love to travel.

~Namaste
  • banks1850
    Options
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=32051171

the beginning of this video is the exterminator, but it's not as high in this video as it was when we hit it.

I forgot how nasty it looks. My video is worse!