Introducing myself

Purify
Purify Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Rosie. I've struggled all my life with my weight, and am currenly about 20 lbs. below my all-time highest weight. I imagine I will be struggling for the rest of my life as well, realistically. But the alternative does not bear mention...if I quit struggling, my life might just as well be over, as I'm sure I could easily kill myself with food! I've been married almost 24 years to a man that has accepted me at whatever weight I've found myself. Here's hoping that a fresh start will be just the thing I need. If anyone has any tips on how to remain consistent over the long haul, when the newness has worn off...I'm VERY open to hearing them.

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Welcome!!! Check out some of the challenges people have started, I think they are a great way to help keep me on track. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Welcome to you!! Best of luck on your journey!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!:) Add me if you would like and we can help each other!! Best wishes to you!
  • smalltownhero
    smalltownhero Posts: 31 Member
    Welcome.. I'm just starting out on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.... I sent you a friends request ;)
This discussion has been closed.