Isagenix

Options
13»

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I use Isagenix, and honestly I love it. My friends introduced me to it a few years ago, and I purchased the 30 day system. Unfortunately, someone broke into my car and stole everything, and I couldn't afford to buy it all again. I suffered several severe injuries that prevented me from exercising, and gained a lot of weight. I ended up weighing almost 200 lbs. Being an athlete my entire life made it even more upsetting. Back in February, they approached me again, and so I sat down and did the research. The thing that people don't understand is that when the program was designed, it was done so purely for health benefits. John Anderson was bit by a brown recluse and underwent 9 surgeries. He is a master formulator, and has formulated numerous products for numerous companies. This one, he came up with in an attempt to reverse the effects the poisons had had on his body. This is how it works: Your body is toxic. Everyone's is. No matter how clean you eat, because of how nutritionally bankrupt our food is, it is impossible to get everything you need from our food. Because of all of the toxins in our system, our bodies are constantly in an acidic state. What Isagenix does, is work at a cellular level to remove the toxins so that your body can become alkalized. Once you are alkalized, it is absolutely amazing what your body can do. It can literally start to heal itself. One benefit of nutritional cleansing is that you WILL lose weight, and I'm talking about fat, not lean muscle. A lot of people don't understand how or why we gain weight. Your body is made of 70-100 TRILLION cells. Every toxin gets absorbed by a cell, surrounded with fat, water, and mucous, and stuffed to the side. That is your bodies way of protecting itself. This is why traditional "dieting", clean eating, and exercise fail to keep the weight off. None of them address the source. As I said before, this system works at a cellular level to release the toxins back into your bloodstream so that your body can metabolize and excrete them through urine, sweat, etc. Once the toxins are gone, the source of fat storage is gone. Now that I have explained that, here is my story. I'll try to keep it short since I know this is already long. I started clean eating at the beginning of the year and dropped a little of the weight, but it was like a yo-yo. On February 17 of this year I started with the 30-day system. In my first 11 days I was down 12.6 inches, and 10.5 lbs. To date, I have lost 57 lbs. and still going. Also, this may be a bit TMI, but I have never had a regular menstrual cycle, but my period went from 2 weeks and very heavy to 3-4 days and significantly lighter. I also noticed that I was having fewer asthma related problems. I did the 9 day system at the beginning of Sept., because I was going on a trip and wanted to lose a few more pounds. I lost 11! Two big issues that people have are the taste of the products, and they feel "sick". Some of the products take a little getting used to, but you can play around with them to make them better. Also, once you start cleansing you will notice a change in your taste. Some of the products I didn't like before, I crave now. There are none that I don't like anymore. As for the sick feeling, that comes with cleansing. Every time you get sick, your body those toxins too, so naturally, when you release them, there is a good chance you will feel some of those symptoms. Well, I epically failed at keeping this short, but I hope this answered your questions. If you have anymore, let me know!
    1roZvra.jpg