Mini Trampoline/Rebounder

Buttsmom
Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I need a lot of different things to do so I don't get bored, so I went and bought one today. I was reading about them and the other health benefits they offer and that finalized my decision. Here is one of the articles I read : http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm

Replies

• kbooth
    kbooth Posts: 49 Member
    This completely cracks me up....you couldn't have posted this at a better time! I just bought my daughter (age 6) one for Christmas because she is in Gymnastics and Cheerleading....they use a mini trampoline to help with stunts...so I thought it would be a great way for her to practice as well as continue to stay active while at home.

I was on it this morning for a brief warmup before working out and I felt like such a big kid. I was seriously wondering if I was TOO big to be "playing" on it. I'm glad to know that it is good for me just as it is for my daughter!

Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:

Oh...and the best part...it was only $30 online at Wal-Mart and much safer than an outdoor trampoline! We'll work up to a big one! :smile:
  • Dude, me and my hubby LOVE our rebounder! My hubby has messed up knees and he loves how low impact it is. We burn loads of calories, and he does it while watching tv! haha I personally... get a bit bored with it.... but don't tell ;)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    My old gym used to have enough rebounders to have a class. I absolutely LOVED it! Much less impact on the joints and it was so fun.... made you feel like a kid again. And don't think just because it's lower impact than an aerobics step that it's for old people. Your heart rate can definately rocket using this thing.

I miss the rebounder class... my gym went out of business and my new one doesnt' offer it.

Shannon
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Could someone please post the weight limit on these. I was going to buy one at walmart last week and couldn't find the weight limit so I didn't get it. I would love one, but I weigh 235 lbs.
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Could someone please post the weight limit on these. I was going to buy one at walmart last week and couldn't find the weight limit so I didn't get it. I would love one, but I weigh 235 lbs.

I bought the 36" Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline by Gold's Gym at Walmart today, I just looked in the manual and it says the weight limit is 250 lbs.
  • Sandyslosenit

I bought the 36" Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline by Gold's Gym at Walmart today, I just looked in the manual and it says the weight limit is 250 lbs.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Thank you !! I'm buying one on payday !!! I'm so excited.
This discussion has been closed.