off topic beaches

OK, I am going to folly beach sc in october. I looked online for the average weather and on average for Oct it is generally 76-80 day and 60-70 evening, low humidity.

I need your input!!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    OK, I am going to folly beach sc in october. I looked online for the average weather and on average for Oct it is generally 76-80 day and 60-70 evening, low humidity.

I need your input!!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Oh, I thought you were using a hip hop euphamism, such as 'OFF TOPIC BEEEEEEAAAAACCCHHHESS!!!!'....

While disappointed that you weren't rapping about something off topic, I shall endeavor to enlighten you to the coastal climate of my sister state.

Simply....it rocks. October is a great time to go. It's generally pretty during the daytime, and nice at night. It's a little cold to swim, but I mean, it's possible. I try to go around early october most every year. (Myrtle Beach).

Have a great trip!!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member

I need your input!!!!!

The furthest south I've been in October is the Southern Outer Banks of NC. All I can tell you is that it was warm, beautiful and quiet. A great place for R&R.

Have fun!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Oh, I thought you were using a hip hop euphamism, such as 'OFF TOPIC BEEEEEEAAAAACCCHHHESS!!!!'....

Again, I think I peed my pants laughing at this.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    I live about 20 minutes from Folly Beach, and although it is absolutely gorgeous time of year, I think too cold to swim.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Just down the way and on the beach...

My ticker photo was taken for our Christmas photo... The day before Christmas. :*) It stays lovely and warm here.

Errrr...unless we are expecting a hurricane. Errrr...Bring a life jacket.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    We go to Litchfield (just below Myrtle Beach) every October and it is usually pretty nice. I usually just go wading, but hubby and the kids brave the cold and go swimming.
  • elliott062907
    OK, so weather is warm and water is cold??
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    For us the weather is warm, and the water is slightlly cool...but still playable. Humm...gotta love the gulf!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member

Haha I thought the same thing! :laugh:
  • elliott062907

Haha I thought the same thing! :laugh:

you all are way too funny
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    OK, so weather is warm and water is cold??

To me, it's too cold to swim. But I am used to the HEAT. I think it's "cold" when it's 65 degrees out.:glasses: